- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Boost Green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon of hot sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet (skin on)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- Chives (optional)
- In a small bowl combine water and tea powder. Add hot sauce (if using), vinegar, salt, and ice cubes. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Place salmon in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Pour tea mixture from blender over fish in bag. Seal bag and marinate in the refrigerator for between 1 and six hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove salmon from marinade, discarding marinade. Place salmon, skin side down in BBQ fish holding tool and sprinkle salmon with chili powder. Cover and grill for 8-10 minutes on both sides until fish begins to flake easily when tested with a fork.
- To serve, sprinkle with chives and drizzle with honey, if desired.