- 100g digestive or biscuits crushed
- 50g butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 250g cream cheese
- 200g sour cream
- 100g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of plain flour
- 200ml heavy/double cream
- 3 tablespoons of orange, ginseng and cardamom powder
- 4 tablespoons of hot water
Make the crust:
- Place the digestive biscuits in a ziplock bag and break into crumbs. In a bowl, mix the crumbs with melted butter and milk. Press into the bottom of a cake mold using the back of a spoon.
Make the filling:
- Preheat the oven to 180C (356F) .
- Make the tea: Add 4 tablespoons hot water to the tea powder and mix well. Set aside.
- Put cream cheese and sugar into the food processor and mix.
- Add sour cream until smooth, then add the eggs, flour, heavy cream and tea mixture. Mix well after adding each ingredient.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust though a strainer.
- Bake in the oven at 180C (356F) for 30 minutes and then bake at 160C(320F) for an additional 30 minutes.
- Chill overnight.